Our Sheffield YMCA Facility is located at 407 South Main Street in Sheffield, PA. Join our YMCA and receive access to all three facilities: Sheffield, Warren and Youngsville.
Sheffield phone: 814-313-7336 or you can call the Warren facility: 814-726-0110
Our Sheffield facility supervisor is Jennifer Goerlich. You can reach her at email@example.com
The Sheffield YMCA is open to anyone age 12 and older.
Monday - Friday:
5:00 am - 1:00 pm
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (Members only)
3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
*Membership rates are available under the 'Membership' tab.
**Members have access to Sheffield, Warren & Youngsville facilities.
Daily guest fee (if not a Warren YMCA member):
- Elliptical Machines
- Recumbent Bikes
- AMT Machines
- Squat Rack
- Pull-up/Dip Assist Machine
- Smith Machine
- Olympic Bars, Curl Bar
- flat, Incline & Decline Benches
- Full Line of State of the Art Selectorized Strength Training Equipment
- Resistance Bands
- TRX Training
- Jump Ropes
- BOSU Balance Trainer
- Medicine Balls
- Foam Rollers
1/2 Gymnasium area will be available as described below:
- Must bring your own basketball.
- Members and Day Pass Guests age 12 and up may utilize the basketball court/gym.
- Children under age 12 are not permitted at Sheffield Y unless they are accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Family YMCA members with children under the age of 12, may utilize the basketball court/gym area in the following manner:
* If the child(ren) is age 9 or above, they may utilize the basketball court/gym while parent is working out.
* If the child(ren) is under the age of 9, a parent MUST accompany the child(ren) in order to play on the basketball court/gym.
* No one may utilize the basketball court/gym area if there is a previously scheduled activity occupying the area. See Desk staff for schedule.
- Pickleball Court - equipment available for 4 players
Firefly is a fun and exciting program at the YMCA for adults with intellectual disabilities. Firefly classes will range from indoor and outdoor activities and will change based on group requests. This program is geared for 6 individuals, along with their aide and/or family members. All will participate in activities to guide them towards a healthy lifestyle. This program will be offered FREE because of the Edith L Trees Trust grant. Pre-registration is required. Please register with Jennifer Goerlich at the Sheffield site of the Warren County YMCA. Must register prior to the start of each 5-week session. Register for either the Mon/Wed or the Tues/Thurs class. Firefly participants also receive a YMCA membership.
* Please bring your YMCA membership card each time you visit the Y for Firefly class.
Days: Mon through Thurs
Registration: Must pre-register at the Sheffield Y Site for each 5-week session. Email questions to Jennifer Goerlich, Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beat the cold...beat the blues...come beat yourself into a great mood. Drumfit coming to the Sheffield YMCA. Pre-registration is required. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Monday, January 10th & Wednesday, January 12th from 8:30-9:15 am
Tuesday, January 11th from 6:30-7:15 pm
Cost: FREE to both Y Members & Non-members
Registration: Call the Sheffield YMCA to reserve your spot. (10 available for each class)
Community free days have resumed. Everyone is welcome on the 1st Saturday of each month during open hours at any of our 3 YMCA facilities!
FIND US ON FACEBOOK AT: YMCA Sheffield Site
You can register online for most of our programs! If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call the YMCA at 814.726.0110. When you are ready click on the Online Registration button below. You will be taken to an outside website that handles our secure registration process.Read More...